Friday, March 16, 2012

Emblem in Ninja Saga free account contest

Ninjas from good day! I was thinking that you running a contest of "Free tells emblem in Ninja Saga" in this blog. And what would be the contest?

I still think as I would also like to promote this blog to increase my readership and build a community. Why Awards? I have 5 accounts of emblem for the award. But if someone would like to donate prizes, I gladly would then accept.

About the type of contest, I relate to Ninja Saga. It can be a writing contest for blog about Ninja Saga, poster making, making the Video, best strategy PVP etc...

The question is, will there be players of Ninja Saga who will participate? The more happier. For now I have $100 my manga. I'm still accumulating funds for the contest. I would like to get $500-$ 1000 as a total of awards. Imagine how many accounts emblem could give.

If there is someone who wants to be a sponsor of our contest, can write me here: allencerezo@gmail.com

Thanks to all the loyal readers and visitors of this blog. Without you, I can not accumulate $100. I really won them in Google Adsense. I would like some suggestions for you. Feel free to comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment